Basic IELTS - Reading, Speaking and Writing
Exam preparation is a vital period for candidates who wish to obtain an internationally-recognised certificate, specifically the IELTS one. Such candidates will find it less stressful if they can have relevant and beneficial materials in hand. Basic IELTS — Reading, Speaking, and Writing have, consequently, been designed to meet your demand.
Basic IELTS series aim at
• providing IELTS candidates with a basic English language ability,
• enlarging candidates’ stock of vocabulary, and
• giving candidates insight into the social life and culture of the English-speaking communities.
Basic IELTS series are suitable for those who want to achieve a band score of 3.5-4.5 in the IELTS test. They are also practical materials for high school students, students of pre-intermediate level, and for those who want to build up a solid foundation in their English language competence.
The main features of this series of books are as follows:
• Designed in accordance with the content, format and objectives of the IELTS test
• Reflecting the updated IELTS question types
• Meeting the demand and expectations of the focused candidates
• Containing authentic, interesting, and rewarding materials
Hopefully, you will find Basic IELTS — Reading, Speaking, and Writing truly helpful and rewarding, and you can eventually achieve your desired goal.
Thông Tin Chi Tiết
Tác giả: Wang Yue Xi (Chuyển ngữ phần chú giải: Nguyễn Thành Yến)
Nhà xuất bản: NXB Tổng hợp TP. Hồ chí Minh
Năm xuất bản: 2013
Ngôn ngữ: Tiếng Anh
Khối lượng: 1.100 gam
Kích thước: 18.5x26 cm
Số trang: 576